We are looking for a Registered Dental Hygienist who is looking for a long-term position at our Family and Cosmetic Dental practice. We have a loyal patient family of over 40 years and are fortunate to have a beautiful practice in north east Norfolk. The position that is currently available is for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Full time benefits include Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick time. Modern office with digital xrays and dentrix dental software. Privately owned and operated with a low stress atmosphere centered on patient care and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
Dental Hygiene License
Thank you for submitting your application. We will contact you shortly!